Tuesday, May 30, 2017

cracks


there was a crack in the door and a crack in me.  something lifted as the bamboo reached towards the ceiling.  and all my days broke loose as if i had no containment, constrictions or certification to be here.  i held your hand empty of thinking or past reflection.  every direction pointed elsewhere as the bamboo turned to listen.  there is stepping and stonewalls,  there were no words, only a shadow of what was and a crack in the door.

the days timing sings
with feathers release secured
joy laughs at the mirror

bkmackenie
copyrighted 2017

/https://dversepoets.com

12 comments:

  1. That crack in oneself can be devastating but it can also be spark for a new beginning ~ I love that joy laughs at the mirror ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace thought I would throw my hat in this week...bkm

      Delete
  2. This crack I can see, and I love how you reflected on it inward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much. I hope you enjoyed it..,bkm

      Delete
  3. I love your reflections too - so much to see in that illuminated crack.
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first sentence. It grabbed my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anonymous- are you someone I know...bkm

      Delete
  5. A shadow of what was and a crack leading to what's new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is life's ongoing story, cheers...bkm

      Delete
  6. So there we are. Do we open the door or close it? (or...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much for the information.
    I learned a lot from your content that is always good and quality.

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete